Re: imlib failed dependencies

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998, David Smock wrote:

> I checked /usr/lib/ and these libraries are there:
(...)
> are the versions of these libs to advanced for the current release of
> imlib?

Be sure that these are the libraries which actually are being used.
Checking the path order in /etc/ld.so.conf would be my first step; you
might have stale libs lying in /usr/local/lib or somewhere else which
is being checked before /usr/lib.  50% chance, I would call it.

If it's not that, then I'm not sure what it is.  Probability is extremely
high that you have stale libs _somewhere_, be they static or dynamic...

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net