AnonCVS

[Resending this message because I forgot to forge the header.. I do so
dislike "closed" lists]

There's definately something wrong.

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvslog.cgi?file=gimp/plug-ins/gfig/gfig.c&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

That file is at 1.17 since the 18th.  AnonCVS only has 1.16.
--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

   If Microsoft had been the innovative company that it calls itself, it
   would have taken the opportunity to take a radical leap beyond the
   Mac, instead of producing a feeble, me-too implementation.
   - DOUGLAS ADAMS, Author, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy