Re: Missing directories in CVS...

Alexander> I'm having trouble building a fresh checkout from the
Alexander> anonymous CVS repository.  It seems that the following
Alexander> directories don't exist in the repository:

Alexander>     * gnome-libs/libvfs
Alexander>     * gnome-libs/macros
Alexander>     * gnome-libs/intl
Alexander>     * gnome-libs/support

Alexander> I've tried explicitly retrieving them, but to no avail:

Alexander> Am I doing something wrong?

These directories are put into the appropriate modules using cvs
magic.  They are actually copied over from another part of the
repository.

Try `cvs get gnome-libs'.  That ought to check out everything you
need.

If not, then the anon cvs server probably has a broken modules file.
You'll have to contact the server's maintainer and get him to fix it.

Tom