RE: gnome: libraries other than GTK+

>Hello, all.  I'm thrilled by the gnome project
and by the
>success that gtk+ is having.  I'm curious,
though, about
>how tightly bound gnome is to gtk.  Is it
possible to write
>programs which will integrate fully into gnome
using other
http://www.iuk.tu-harburg.de/fresco/)?  If
>so, what extra code is needed to make that
happen?

>Thanks!
>
>Tim Smith - tim@desert.net

I don't know what Gnome people think about this.
But it was the purpose of Harmony (the freeqt
clone: http://harmony.ruhr.de/). Their toolkit
should have Gtk compatible themes. So, if they use
Gnome dialogs and componentes , I don't see any
reasons they aren't Gnome applications.

- yiyus