List of maintainers

Michael Fulbright wrote:

> BTW, if someone IS a module maintainer, could they email me so I could keep
> up with who to ask about things when I make RPMS/etc for the ftp site.

Yeah.  How about posting this in a public place so we'll all
know?  (c:

To continue the thought, how about a Modules page on
www.gnome.org with quick descriptions of each module, what types
of apps it has, and contact info for the maintainer.  (The
Getting Started page has a little bit of this, but it's more of a
general GNOME tour, not a module-by-module tour.  This overlaps a
little with the Software Page, too.)

John