Re: new game: Gnome-Stones

nhadcasc@fs-maphy.uni-hannover.de said:
>  If nobody minds, I'll upload the game to the gnome-games CVS module.

I would run this by the current gnome-games module maintainer (sorry
I dont know who this is) before doing so. There is an effort to reduce the
number of programs in the modules overall, so it may be better to start a
separate CVS module for your game.

What do you think miguel?

BTW, if someone IS a module maintainer, could they email me so I could keep
up with who to ask about things when I make RPMS/etc for the ftp site.

Thanks
Dr Mike