Problems moving GNOME

	In my leisurely trek to get gnome up and going on my systems, I
found that I ran out of space on the partition it was on.  Since I had both
the source and the destination on the same partition I blew away all the
dirs but the source and moved the source to a larger partition.  I then
started to run 'rm config.cache; ./autogen-sh --prefix=[newprefix] ... ;
make' on my directories.

	I was stopped dead on the first file in 'gtk+'.  It was looking for
a file in the old hierarchy I had it in.  OK I figured, then proceeded to
do a 'make distclean; ./autogen-sh ... ; make' for 'gtk+'.  Again I was
stopped on the first file with the same file problem.

	Well it took me a while to find it but it breaks down to the fact
that none of the packages remove the contents of '.deps' directories on a
'make distclean'.  Since I'm not exactly a 'autoconf/m4' wizard, and this
goes through all the packages (and I've only made it up to 'gnome-libs')
I'm unable to offer a patch.

--
James V. Di Toro III            | "Given enough eyeballs,        / |_| \/\