Re: .xsm

Szabolcs>  I got lots of .xsmBLABLA Authfiles.  The gsm/auth.c makes
Szabolcs>  them. But why don't remove this files after use?

This is a bug.  I've checked in a fix.

Szabolcs>  The directories of previous sessions (not just the last) stays at
Szabolcs>  ~/.gnome/panel.d/
Szabolcs>  ... It is very bad thing I think...
Szabolcs>  So have you seen such as this? Anyone knows to solve this problem?

If I understand you correctly, then this is either a bug in the panel
or in the gnome-config functions.  I haven't investigated this.  I
suppose sending a complete bug report via the web would be your best
option.

Tom