Re: Startup...

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> schrieb:

> If you can reproduce the problem with the property dialogs, I'd be
> interested in getting more details.

Well, background-properties and sm never worked correctly for me. Not
in 0.20 and not in CVS up to now. If have looked at the problems a bit
closer and it seems it just the background-properties, that don't
work. Keyboard-properties seem to work (guessing from the output of
the X-server). I don't know how to determine, whether e.g.
ui-properties are recalled by sm.

> It could be a bug in the property
> programs, or a bug in the session manager.  Either way it ought to be
> fixed, not worked around.

Definitely.

--
 Hendrik Seffler · hendrik@xion.owl.de · http://home.pages.de/~seffler/