Makeenums.pl ?

Hihi...:)
	When I was trying to compile gnome-libs on FreeBSD 3.0
	it happen to stop here..:P

&& perl makeenums.pl defs ./g*.h > gd.tmp \
&& cat gnome-boxed.defs >> gd.tmp \
&& mv gd.tmp gnome.defs
syntax error in file makeenums.pl at line 5, next 2 tokens "my $flags"
syntax error in file makeenums.pl at line 13, next 2 tokens "my $opts "
syntax error in file makeenums.pl at line 16, next 2 tokens "*,"
Search pattern not terminated in file makeenums.pl at line 16, next char
^?
/\s*(\w+)(?:=(\S+))?/: ?+* follows nothing in regexp at makeenums.pl line
17gmak
e: *** [gnome.defs] Error 255

	Can anyone please tell me where the problem is ??:)
	thank you !!