Re: Something about the menus in the Panel...

> > (It does beg the question - what does the middle button do? I dunno.)
>
> The only problem with making extensive use of the middle mouse button is
> the the fact that the majority of mice do not have one in the consumer PC
> world.  I hate to see its use go away (even though it purportedly makes
> things more confusing) but the alternative - clicking both buttons - can
> be a rather difficult motion, and if there's a delay the user wonders what
> button was actually pushed.

Apparently, it's not a good idea to make extensive use of the
middle-button
then. And if it is used, there should always be an alternative way of
doing
the same thing. For example by ctrl-clicking or something like that.

--
Adam Chodorowski (archmage@earthdome.com)