Re: emacs-style user interface

Stuart Parmenter wrote:

> Just fyi, gnome-mdi is a notebook interface as-is.  I'll post some
> screenshots of balsa using it later today.  Its pretty cool :-)

Thanks.  I didn't realize that.  The last time I heard MDI was in the
Windoze world*L* - and that was several years ago.  In fact, I remember
reading that M$ was wanting to get away from their version of MDI
because their research showed that users were more comfortable with the
unrestricted windows...

Anyway, thanks again.  I'll keep an eye out.

--Jim Smith