Re: Startup...

David Kågedal <davidk@lysator.liu.se> schrieb:

> I simply start gnome-session and my window manager.  The docs says
> that this is how it is supposed to work in the end, and it works for
> me.  And you get session management as a bonus.

Yes, that's the way I start GNOME, too.

Nevertheless this does seen to run a "*-properties --init" and
sometimes gmc does not come back (a half-a-week-old CVS-version
of GNOME).

I solved both these problems by putting all the "*properties
--init"-stuff and a "gmc --nowindows" into the list of programs,
session-management always run on startup.

--
 Hendrik Seffler · hendrik@xion.owl.de · http://home.pages.de/~seffler/