error: gnome-libs-0.26 and suggestmen: more infos in packages

Hello,

I install the gnome-0.25 at home and want to install it at
the university on a sun-system. I run in trubble, because,
the package doesn't come with much information. I suggest,
to put the html-page

http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/gnome/cvs.shtml

Beginning Guide to Getting GNOME to Work From CVS

from Soren Harward into every package, so someone at home doesn't
get crasy if he missed this file. Second, there should be a list of
EVERY program we need to build and/or run the gnome-packages (e.g.
on our sun-system the gnu-sed wasn't the default sed).

There is still an error in the gnome-lib-0.26 package:
  error in directory support
          error.c:28: gnomesupport-fake.h: No such file or directory
       fix: change the following in support/error.c
          - //#include <gnomesupport-fake.h>
          + #include<stdlib.h>
          + #include <gnome-argp.h>
(it was in gnome-lib-0.25 too, see bugreport-incomming list)

Best regards Jens

Jens

PS: is there anyone with experience with gnome and sun-systems?