Re: orbit stuff.

> Have you tried this after about 01:00 GMT this night - I have fixed some
> things to get it compile under FreeBSD so it should work now.

Okay, I'll give it a try. :)

> The only problem is that at the moment you can *compile* ORBit without
> problems, but you cannot *use* it since the panel simply dumps core.

Bleah.

> I'm trying to find out why this week.

Sounds good.  Can we update the documentation?  There are a lot of things
that seems to have changed.  For instance the GTK compile no longer has an
autogen.sh, nor those glib have autogen.sh.  These are oaky for people
like me who can try different hings but for the newbie..it will be a
frustrating experience.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/