European Days of Multimedia ...

Hello, ...

i plan to 'exhibit' a linux box this weekend on the 'Journee Europeenes du Multimedia- Strasbourg'.

I would have liked to install gnome on it, together with a nice window manager.

I never installed gnome before, and i know only the look of it through this mailing list and the web pages. But i think it is important to show the people who will attend that there is something else beside windows and macos.

So i would be interrested in hint on what is best to install, and from where ? a actual snapshot (will it work) or the .20 gnome binaries that are in redhat or debian.

Write to me both at this address (luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr) and at my work (luthersv@e-i.com).

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER