Re: Memory Issues with gtk, gnome panel, etc

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Robert Soros wrote:

> 	Why is this happening, is it gtk ? is it some gnome app in
> particular, like the panel, applets, etc?

It's a bug in something. I am having the same symptoms but I think it is
my X server, 16 bpp SVGA (Matrox Millenium II). In my case it does not
appear to be caused by running Gnome; I have not seen this on other
servers with Gnome. I also didn't notice it in 24 bpp, but 24 bpp kills
Imlib so I'm kind of between two rocks. I'm told there's a SUSE server to
solve it.

Rest assured that it's a bug and not planned. If you can figure out the
cause please send it along.

Havoc