Important Question about CVS

I just downloaded gnome-utils from the anonymous cvs (anoncvs.gimp.org) (980804) with the command:

rm -rf gnome-utils (to make sure that I dont have old gnome-utils)
cvs -z9 checkout gnome-utils

and found that the gedit has the saveas/save bug there to... Is the anonymous cvs not up to date or is the patch still not uploaded?  I just ask because I working on a plugin for the gedit (ProjectManager) and need access to the uptodate version of gedit....

--

http://www.algonet.se/mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@algonet.se