gnome-objc

Anyone who uses obgtk or obgnome, please feel encouraged to test it out
soon (i.e. early this week). I've just committed some changes that should
bring it up to speed with gtk+ 1.1, but I'm positive I missed some spots
:-)

If you have commit access, feel free to commit a fix and I'll try to
look things over; otherwise, e-mail a patch. Bug reports from everyone are
welcome!

Thanks,
-- Elliot
Do you ever just feel thankful that you know me and have access to my
dementia? Explain. Be prepared to discuss in class.