Re: Gnome-Standalone Problem Fixed

Thanks for this package -- I intend to try gnomeifying a
program-which-will-eventually-be-cool starting with gnome-standalone
soon.

I find that if you can get "make dist" and "make distcheck" to work
(look at automake documentation), these are the best ways to take your
gnu-compatible cvs sources and distribute them via tarball.

 -Chris