Gnome-Standalone Problem Fixed

Hi everyone,

I've fixed the so called "RedHat Specific" problem with
gnome-standalone. "make clean" didn't clean as well as I expected, it
included the depends from my computer.

I've updated the tarball. If you are already using it do
rm -rf .deps */.deps

And that should fix it.

I've also fixed a broken link to the tarball.

Oh well, It's was a good dry run of the problem that
may pop up when trying to distrubute code and good
stuff to put on my begining developers page. Maybe now
I can work on the gnome CVS front-end.

Thanks for all your help guys (and girls)
Reklaw.

PS
Sorry it took me so long to address these problem, but
I was trying to be social this weekend.
==