Is there any document centred application framework done for Gnome?

  Hi,

  I am asking if such a project as a document centred application
frameworl (a la MFC or OWL) is being done for gnome.  If so, I would
like to join it and contribute.  If not, it would be a nice thing to
think about, wouldn't it?--- provided the MFC bloating and errors are
not duplicated, nor the model.

  Is there an Multiple Windows Workplace (MDI) widget in preparation?
If so, where can I find it?

  Thanks in advance.

     Francisco Cola=E7o

Francisco Miguel Cola=E7o        =09                      =20

Rua Alexandre Herculano, 9   |  fcolaco@spider.fis.uc.pt
P-3080 Figueira da Foz       |
Portugal                     |  Phone: 351--936--309468