Re: My thoughts on icons and meta-data

Hi!

> I was however left thinking when the idea of using the Berkely DB
> system. At first I thought that leaving the user with a binary file

Well, actually the problem with this might be that you really have to
code tools to handle data inside it. I still would like the idea
of a small (!) SQL-database.. (actually I haven't tried it on 486 but
I will do it). I just like the idea of still be editing my data with
commands I already know :)

Maybe also here there should be a general database interface which
hides the actual implementation behind it.

(And I think that databases will become more and more important
in integrated environments..)

best,
  mr topf