Re: minor gtt UI bug

> > > Whenever I start gtt, the Two time columns "Total" and "Today" are smooshed
> > > into the left side.  Each one is almost the size of a HandleBox's handle -- I
> > > didn't recognize them at first.
> >
> > Hmm, thought I had smashed that bug. There was some time when GtkCList
> > would expand the columns to at least the width of the column title's string.
> > But that changed somewhen. I have some workaround placed into the code which
> > works for me, but I will look into it again.
> >
> > Do you get a warning "font != NULL"?
> >
> The warnig I get on startup is this:
>
> ** WARNING **: file gdkgc.c: line 263 (gdk_gc_get_values): "gc != NULL"

Huh? Could you run gtt from inside gdb, set a breakpoint on execution of
g_warning, and send me a backtrace? I'd like to see which part of gtt this
warning occurs in. The only warning I get upon startup is "invalid cast from
(unknown) to GtkObject", but that seems to be a gtk internal problem and
doesn't harm anything.

I also moved the code responsible for the clist column width to another
location. Maybe that might help you.

--
Eckehard Berns