Re: minor gtt UI bug

On Mon, Apr 20, 1998 at 02:03:05PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Whenever I start gtt, the Two time columns "Total" and "Today" are smooshed
> into the left side.  Each one is almost the size of a HandleBox's handle -- I
> didn't recognize them at first.

Hmm, thought I had smashed that bug. There was some time when GtkCList
would expand the columns to at least the width of the column title's string.
But that changed somewhen. I have some workaround placed into the code which
works for me, but I will look into it again.

Do you get a warning "font != NULL"?

--
Eckehard Berns