Re: undo/redo

Federico Mena:
>>  Hello.  Is there any interest in a general undo/redo mechanism being
>>  in the gnome libraries?  Does anyone know of a nice interface for
>>  this, or existing GPLed implementations (in C)?
>Wouldn't that just be a stack?  Or can the mechanism be generalized to
>be useful to different types of applications?

If it held on to generic data (void * and size), I think it could be
useful to a variety of programs.  I was intrigued by the comments
about the undo/redo code saving the undo information to disk as a
method for crash recovery.

Such code could also drop old information from the end of the queue
(and free it), if the information were older than the last normal save.

	-seth