Re: GNOME Start Script

I think Tom is asking what to do for the default case ie: the first time gsm
is run by a user, before gsm has had a chance to even figure out what's on the
system to use.  (I assume this will then be changable by editing a config
file).

If that's correct, what's wrong with popping up a dialog that asks for a
window manager to invoke the first time gsm is run (ie: no config default)?

-Toshio

On Wed, 22 Apr, 1998 at 09:30:25AM +0100, Dick Porter set free these words: