DocBook tools -- summary

Hello guys,

   Here is a small summary of the information on DocBook that I found
on my mailbox file:

Reference Manual:	http://www.ora.com/davenport/

Quick reference is here:
Norman Walsh's page at  http://www.berkshire.net/~norm/

Mark Gallassi said:

> If you want to get started with DocBook, you can grab the free tool
> packages.  I maintain the RedHat packages (intel and source) at
>   ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/docware

Here is the full mail (with a detailed descriptions on what packages
are needed).  This is what I used myself (for the devel-docs samples