Re: GNOME Panel

    I haven't submitted this as a bug yet, because I am unsure of the process of
submitting it as a bug.  But I think it is important to get this resolved
because that second panel is very annoying, I can't even hide it behind the real
one without causing the panel to be majorly unstable.  Any suggestions or ideas
would be appreciated.

-Matthew Wagner