Re: Newbie Alert: configure: error: Can not find a Gtk 0.99.1 ?

Thanks for the reply...  I'm glad to know it's not just me.  I found one
or
two others.  For things like this I like the rpm's as it makes it harder
to miss something.  The gnome-games.tar.gz seems to want "gnomeConf.sh"
in /usr/local/lib, when the rpm puts it in /usr/lib.  I have been using
links to solve these types of things, but someone might want to
follow up on this...

Would you believe I started all this just to get an X client for
mahjongg as I haven't been able to find any others???

Robert