balsa bugs and gnomine

Welp, I'm not a hardcore coder, but just figured I would put my 2 cents in...
I installed the latest (that I've found from rhad labs) gnome stuff, and tried a few things...
1) when running gnomine, if you set the mine size to 2, it sigsevs and will not start until you delete the ~/.gnome/gnomine  file
2) Using balsa, in the Preferences, when you try to put your name and email in the boxes, no type shows up, and there is no ok or cancel buttons..
I dunno if this stuff matters to anyone out there, just figured I would help all I can...

Kevin