Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

Elliot Lee <sopwith@cuc.edu> writes:
> <hint to everyone who likes C++> Volunteers are needed to make C++
> wrappers for the Gnome libraries etc.

If anyone does wrappers for gtk--, they should look into
www.iki.fi/terop/gtk/range.gen_h as it is the code from which
wrapper will be generated in the gtk-- starting from next gtk--
release. (this makes making new widgets for C++-wrapper much easier...)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --