Re: opening Gnome to multiple (windowing) systems

>   Of course comments like this are one reason why most of the C++
> GUI developers are working on KDE rather than Gnome ;)

We are not interested in C++ GUI developers.  We are interested in
programmers that care about freedom.  Read my previous posting.

C++ has got a lot of press attention, just like Windows95 and Java.

C++ happens to have picked up a great name for the language, but it
has a bunch of problems and you would probably be better using
something else.  Anyways, mass-media has more power than we want to
admit.

I used to be a Windows C++ programmer.  I have seen the light :-)

Miguel.