A try at GNOME MDI

what I've really been missing in the Gtk+ has been a MDI (Multiple
Document Interface) widget (like the MDI in MFC), so I've implemented
two GnomeMDI widgets: GnomeMDIPouch that stores GnomeMDIRoo widgets. The
widgets seem to do their jobs well, but don't look very aesthetic yet.
If anybody is interested in taking a look at it, a source tarball is
attached with this message. Is such a widget considered necessary?

regards,
	Jaka

--

email:   jaka.mocnik@kiss.uni-lj.si