Re: CVS

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Robert Sinland wrote:

> For the most part I have it figured out, but is there any way to get an
> actual list of what is on the server vs just typing in module names and
> crossing your fingers?  Yes, I have read the cvs man  page etc, and
> looked at the "start" page at Gnome.org.

you can look at the cvs web interface of Gnome cvstree
http://gnome.jimpick.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/

I suspect there might be a better way...
Is there such a thing as a cvs -z9 update "*" ?

Jean-Philippe Gariepy
(gawi@info.polymtl.ca)

"The language and concepts contained herein are
guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the
place where the guy with the horns and pointed
stick conducts his business." -Frank Zappa