Re: Netscape for Qt (fwd)

Well - one thing qtscape certainly demonstrates is how much room there is
for improvement over straigh netscape.  I suspect this is mostly just
widget set (and having it in a shared library instead of static), but
qtscape loads _substantially_ faster than Netscape.  It also seems
(subjectively) to be faster on the screen once loaded.  There seem to be
some glitches with tables and forms however.

Is anyone out there working on "GnomeScape" yet?

Patrick

J. Patrick Narkinsky | God doesn't like intellectual slackers any