Re: gnome-i18n.h

On 5 Apr 1998, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I agree that writing the same boilerplate #if code in every file isn't
> good.  Instead we should introduce a new private header which is not
> installed, and use that in the library code.

Conclusion: I'm going to make gnome-i18nP.h, containing the #if code with
dgettext, list it as a noinst_HEADER in the libgnome Makefile.am, and take
out the cut-and-pasted #if code. If this is wrong someone say so. :)

I'm going to add this to the changes I'm collecting, and commit everything
as soon as I get access.

Havoc Pennington
http://pobox.com/~hp