Re: ANNOUNCE: please vote for the GNU Quicken (TM) clone name

How about something similar with anti-MS overtones: Gno-Bill ? :-)

 Robert J. Slover | Admin Sys Mgr | Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
 "Yesterday starts tomorrow, Tomorrow starts today.  The problem
  always seems to be we're picking up the pieces on the ricochet..."
                                                    -Marillion, "Jigsaw"