gnome-i18n.h

Hi,

In several of the libgnomeui files I've been playing with, the stuff from
i18n.h is replicated with a slight variation, the comment says:
/* Library must use dgettext, not gettext.  */

However, some of the libgnomeui files just use gnome-i18n.h. Seems like
one set of files or the other is doing the wrong thing.

I'm afraid I don't understand the issues really - my guess is that there
should be some kind of condition in gnome-i18n.h, or a separate header for
libraries to use? Anyway, if someone can tell me what should be done, I
will do it.

Havoc Pennington
http://pobox.com/~hp