Re: GEP 7 - icons and thumbnails

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> I have put gep nr 7 in the gep cvs module. It concerns moving the new
> nautilus icon + thumbnailing code to a common library.
>
> Discussions about this gep should take place on
> gnome-libs-devel gnome org, and in fact the discussion was already taking
> place like normal before I wrote this silly gep.

So, nobody is commenting on this, I'm blocking on the silly gep, jwillcox
is blocking on me moving the code into libgnomeui for panel recent
files changes, campd is blocking on jwillcox for the panel changes to do
recent files from nautilus.

Basically, shit is not happening, and people get irritated. Can someone
PLEASE explain to me why doing a gep for thing like this is good?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a hate-fuelled chivalrous matador searching for his wife's true killer.
She's a violent goth traffic cop looking for love in all the wrong places.
They fight crime!