Re: Proposed new API for libgnomeui

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 07:31:19PM +0100, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> (iii)  I've got a heavily hacked version of libole2 for extracting thumbnails
> out of MS Office docs.   Where should I be sending patches etc?

libole2 is no longer maintained.  It has been replaced by libgsf.
I have not completed support for MS property sets by extracting the
thumbnails should be a trivial addition.  Please send me any patches
you have.

Alex : the thumbnailing is a a great idea.  I'll add a gnumeric
	wrapper to generate them for any of our supported formats.