Re: Proposed new API for libgnomeui
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-libs-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed new API for libgnomeui
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
On 17 Sep 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:
> > Andersca is interested in getting this into libgnomeui. We would need to
> > move GnomeIconLoader from gnome-desktop to avoid dependency loops too.
> > Comments on this API?
> Do we expect general-purpose apps to use this, or only Nautilus and
> the file selector backend?
I'm not sure. I expect some other apps will use it, but I can't think of
any good examples right now. Other file managers perhaps, image viewers
could use the thumbnailing.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an obese guerilla gentleman spy whom everyone believes is mad. She's a
warm-hearted hip-hop schoolgirl who dreams of becoming Elvis. They fight
] [Thread Prev