Re: library releases!
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-libs-devel gnome org, gnome2-release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: library releases!
- Date: 17 May 2002 12:43:28 -0400
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> Is it worth bumping the versions to what we'll use for 2.0 as we move
> up the library platform do you think ?
It makes sense to me that when the ABI is ready, we call it 2.0 (or
whatever), yes. But no strong feelings.
] [Thread Prev