Re: library releases!

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 00:00, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> We really really need to start making ABI-final library releases. We
> have to work up the library stack, so this can't be done at the last
> minute.

	Yes - true.

> James? Michael? You guys are at the bottom. ;-)

	So we are; hmm :-)

	linc, ORBit2 have been ABI and API stable for a long time now, and they
are mostly bug free, so I'm fairly happy to call them 1.0 and 2.4
respectively, and just go with that. I'd quite like to consult Mark

	Is it worth bumping the versions to what we'll use for 2.0 as we move
up the library platform do you think ?

	Regards,

		Michael.