Re: [Usability] GnomeIconList selection color

Sorry to bug you guys again, but I saw something was commited to
gnome-icon-item today that fixes the state issue (darker selection color
when widget is not in focus). It still uses bg_gc rather than base_gc though,
so the selection color is still (with the default theme, that is) dark blue
(which makes the text unreadable) rather than the lighter blue used for
selection in all other widgets. Personally, i feel it would be much more
consistent and readable if the standard selection color was used.

Or perhaps I'm seeing something wrong?

( The color issue is why i sent the mail to usability in the first place, BTW )

Cheers
Jorn