Re: window icon patch

on 9/24/01 2:58 PM, jacob berkman at jacob ximian com wrote:

> this patch allows you to just have:
>
> gnome_window_icon_set_default_from_file ("gnome-terminal.png");
>
> is there a better way of getting pixmaps?

I think that ideally it's better to not hard-code the ".png" into the
program. That way, someone can supply a pixmap in a different file format
(presumably one supported by gdk-pixbuf) later.

So if we are going to pass short file names like this, with gnome-libs doing
the searching for us, I think we should not include the extension part, and
gnome-libs should handle that part of the searching too.

    -- Darin