gnome_about_new arguments

In the GNOME 1.x version of gnome_about_new, the arguments were in the
order
	title,
	version,
	copyright,
	authors,
	comments,
	logo.

For GNOME 2.0, they are now in the order
	title,
	version,
	copyright,
	comments, <-- Note the different order of this and 'authors'
	authors,
	documenters, <-- NEW
	translator_credits, <-- NEW
	logo.

Now, because of the two new fields (against which I have nothing),
everybody is going to have to twiddle their calls to gnome_about_new
anyway. But is it too late to put 'authors' and 'comments' back in the
previous arrangement to avoid having to make an unnecessary
transposition everytime we port something?

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.