GnomeAbout

Hi,

Since the GnomeAbout implementation in HEAD was largely my rewrite, I feel
responsible to make it work in G2. This is basically just Pangoization.
I've checked in a version that compiles and somewhat works.

But now that I looked at it again, I am more strongly inclined to just
trash it all and start from scratch. It is such a big pile of mess...
Anders Carlsson mailed me once about working on a new About dialog, see
the screenshot at http://hadjaha.gimp.org/pics/about/about7.png. It looks
very nice, and it can't be any worse than the current GnomeAbout mess:)
Anders, is the source for this new about dialog available?
Would the libgnomeui maintainers consider adding it to libgnomeui2?

Bye,
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what