Re: popt context crash, gnome 2.0 platform

On 12 Jun 2001 16:18:26 +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> We now have gnome_program_init() which can also deal with modules and stuff.
>
>     gnome_program_init ("selector_demo", "1.0", &libgnomeui_module_info,
> 			argc, argv, NULL);

Ok, but i want to parse extra command line arguments to know which files
to open. HOw can i get the list of arguments ? In the 1-0 branch i had
a poptContext. It will be nice if there could be a way of returning an
allocated array of char pointers.

regards,
Chema