gnome-scores font foo

While making libgnomeui not use any deprecated gdk calls I found out that
gnome_scores_set_logo_label was still internally using gdk_fontset_load,
which is deprecated.  I changed this to pango_font_description_from_string.

So this is just a note in case someone things I'm on crack.  I don't think
anyone is actually using the font argument, and even then you should have
been using pango fonts already.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>